Don worry , be happy :)

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Bk to post ~


Tudae nth much happen ~


went to my uncle's baby first mth anniversary after tt went to the children rm ( ' so-called ' )

Im dam childish ~ LOL ! play wif my cuzzie bro my sis n my bro ~ HAHA guess wad ~ im the 1 always kana hitten by them !! ARGH ! wan to revange ! haha nvm ~ sumdae i will ! thn after tt my small cuzzie dam cute LOL !! haha he sae sumtink which make mi laugh till cnt stop ~ :)


He sae tt ' y gt so mani children playing ? ' HAHA ! thn i went forward n tell him . ' they all children AND AND im a teenager xD!! ' HAHAHA ! i knw to eu it might b cold bt thn to mi its DAM DAM FUNNY ! HAHA ! okay lah ~ thn after tt went to my dad car . Thn we went hm ~ B4 we go hm we fetch my grandma to take her tinks at my grandpa place thn after tt my dad drive her to the coffee shop which my grandpa is in ~ thn i ate sumtink cor ' Yimee ' bah ~ im nt sure it taste nice ~ haha ~


okay i will post till here ~


Whenever im free i will try to post alrites ? Cause start frm tml I WILL B DAM DAM busy wif sku works ~ And and mus continue to tag my blog alrites ? Aniwae all the best to those hu are habin their exams kaes ? GAMBATEH ~


b4 i go i post 1 pic tt i edited xD njoy ~
* x3 eu no matter wad happen alrites ? i will b thr 4 eu ! missin eu *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home