Don worry , be happy :)

Tuesday, August 4, 2009


My precious (:

Yo guys !!

Im bk to postin ^^

Okay , i don knw whr to start from !

Start from sat ?

Went to east coast , my bro havin his chalet thr ^^

ITS SO F.U.N !!

hahas !!

I enjoy the time wif jiejie ^^

Hahas ,

Okay, i manage to knw a few guys

* BLINK*BLINK*

okay * SKIP*SKIP*

Nite time ;

learnt to ride bike ?!!
Its the worst tink i ever tried !!
I fell went learnin hw to ride !
OUCH !! BLUEBLACK !!!!

Nvm ^^ , bt fun ^^

Daddy teach mi hahas ^^

Tks DADDY !! ILY ^^

Thn went to the beach jiejie let out her stress by shoutin at the beach !
it feels so relaxin ~

I got a peace nite ^^ !

COOL !! No1 disturbin , the breeze so relaxin ,

okay nvm ,

Erm , thn nth much ?

*SKIP*SKIP*

Today , IM SO BORED !!

Wads more im lazy hahas ^^

Okay , i update agn whn i feel like updatin ^^

So Byebye !!

Post agn soon ^^

Gamsahasmida !!

Tcares ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home