Don worry , be happy :)

Friday, September 18, 2009


I'm sorry
I can't be perfect



Hi all , back to postin , i don knw why tis few days , have been listenin to so called ' emo ' songs , i tink is bcoz i kinda tink too much ?


I don knw , i waste too much time on playin , my exams marks are deprovin , i startin to fail my subjects , i tink , its time for mi to buck up , i will stop all my playin and goin out , i promise papa and mama and korkor i will pass my exams ! i will stop makin eu all worry bout mi :)
Iloveyouguys ! I will cut down on goin out to watch movie etc , End-of-year in 2 weeks time !!


Papa mama korkor ! eu guys also cnt break ur promise ya , eu knw wad hor * winkin * 


Okay , i wanna go check my mailbox and and goin to cook sharkfin , wanna eat ??
come find mi :X


Sayonara :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home