Don worry , be happy :)

Monday, December 28, 2009

Im back ;D

Surprise ?

I guess nt bah , :DD

Hmmms ,

Came to update my blog , coz i don wan my blog rot lol ....

Today , nth much happened ,

Whn to yishun , Brought sis uniform , thn whn hm ,

Coz mi gt a bad headache ,

So , didnt go out today :)

Okay , post till here , mayb ltr i post agn :DD

Tks readers for ur SUPPORT :)

Takecares :)

P.S :

Things which are nt meant to be , Will always nt be meant to be , i knw i sound as if im crappin bt , I jus wake up from my fanasty land , I hate to be in tt land , coz its full of craps in there , in thr , thy teach us hw to eat , slp , play , Crap , Flirt wif boys , I hate tt kind of land , i hate it ,
I wanna be more mature , I wanna be free from tt land , Grats mi from Being out of the land , I wont miss the land , NVR EVER ! ITS THE LAND I HATE THE MOST ~ I don wan to go bk to tt life , i hate tt life ! IHATEIT ! , So , i will stop being childish , i finally notice tt thr are more ppl hu need hlp from us , I will stop spendin money , i will use it wisely , i promise daddy :) , Don worry bout mi , i will get over it , :)
Ilovedaddy , mummy (L) ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home