Don worry , be happy :)

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hey all !

yesterdae was the last dae of sku =))
Nt happi at all =(
Coz of ' him ' . .

Will miss my fwens =)

Hw i wish nw is the last dae of holidae =))
Hais nvm ~ nxt year still cn c him =)
bt thn i wanna c him badly ! LOL !
okay lets stop talkin bout ' him '

Lets tok bout yesterdae =)

Yesterdae went sku to take result slip .
Thn we gt our hw 4 english nid to pass it up nxt year =))
ANd ANd I wanna Congrats

RAJINI SHUKLA AND HAMEED
4 makin it throught The NA stream =)
grats girl =))

hais bt thn will miss her =((
Feel like cryin shes jus like my sister men !!
Gosh ! =((

RAJINI I HATE EU 4 NT DOIN SUMTINK 4 MI !! =((
aniwae nvm lah nxt year =) thn eu ask him =) bt thn i still x33 eu lots =))

Eu rox my like =)
Okay tudae habin bbq at sembawang park =)
So mayb 2nite if im nt tired i will post sum pics i took during the bbq =)

okay tok till here =)

last tink !

I MISS MY FWENS =))
tcares fwens =)

Hab a Happi holidae =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home