Don worry , be happy :)

Monday, November 23, 2009

HELLO !!

IM BACK AGN !! :D

Hmmms , hw shld i strt ? ...

i don knw lol , mayb ltr i will go kak blog grab some pics ! ! hahas ,

I nvr took ani pics whn i m in my ex pri sku , hmmms ,

Bt i tink kak manage to took alot :D

So , mayb i will ask her permission and grab the pics ,

Btw , im so dam dam dam ! HAPPY !!

On sat , went to my auntie hse , coz gt event , okay skip tt part ,

AT NITE PART !! i love it the most !!!! I MET A CHARMING GUY !! ( Hes hot ) !!

Hmmmm , hes mix-blood , indian+america=inmerica ~ ( ignore tt , talkin rubbish , :X )

Okay , manage to talk to him , His smile so cute lol !!

hahas , nxt time i sure ask his number !! :D

OMG !! HES VERY VERY HANDSOME LOL !!! AHHHHH !!!

I wanna go call my aunt and ask his number :D

WAHAHAHAHS !

tis is a lame post , okay lah , i will update agn soon :D

Gonna go :D

Tata :D

Wif love :
Iris :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home