Don worry , be happy :)

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Coz i had a bad day ~



Hello , jus came to update update abit ,

Sian , Been dam busy wif hse and sku things ,

Hais , nth has been goin smoothly for me tis few days ,

Everything went the other way round , i wanted this to happened bt , the other thing that i dont wish has happened , 

I wanna scream out loud , i wanna vent my anger , i wanna cry out loud , i wanna let all my troubles out ,

i wanna do this and that , AHHHHHHHHHH !!! Why ?!! 

Today , 

late for sku , wore detention slipper , dam , first and the last time =.=''

Its like so dam Fookin hell embrassing , i wanna go sku early , bt cnt blame mi , blame the time ,
for passing so fast , from bedok to yishun i need at least half and hour jus to reach dam bloody hell sku .....
Excuse mi lah ...=.=''' , nt i wanna be late , gt no choice , Father tired hw , cnt wake up hw , Blame my father lah , Or nt eu all change the time lah ... Some ppl also cnt reach on time , Go find trouble wif thm lah ..
Nw i knw why , so many ppl hate northview secondary school .. Hais , Hope this yr hor , Study harder , Hope the yr faster pass , thn nxt yr i graduate already , sian , nvr ever wanna recommend ppl to tt sku , will regret like sh!t ! Cnt blame anione lol , my brother in tt sku , so easy go in , Sian , nw i knw why my bro hate tt sku .... I understand le , my Beloved brother ! I will stop ranting , i will take one step at a time , i will be firm , i wanna let everyone knw that iris goh ! isn't jus anibody , I knw i knw , Action speaks louder than words , i believe whn the time comes , i will change , i will be a completey changed person , So , i will still try to relax and let thoes who look down on ME ! IRIS GOH ! REGRET IT !!!!!!! UNDERSTAND !!! REGRET !!!!!

 

 " Friends are like rainbows..
They brighten your life after you've gone through a storm "

Its very true , Very very true ,

I wanna say a Big THANKYOU too the following fwens i have ;
- Sarinah kak
- Lily love
- Hazirah Love
- Alan Didi
- Rose Bff
- Kaishan Les
- Fuming Bff
- Rajini Best sister 
- If i ever missed out ur name , Taq mi in my taqboard :)
Once again ,
THANKYOU for Lighting my life up :)
Iwillnvreverforgetyouguys:)
Loveyouall:)


 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home