Don worry , be happy :)

Sunday, February 21, 2010

 " Perfect Friend "

I thought I found that "Perfect Friend."
A friend that would always be by my side until the VERY end.
I thought I saw for once that I treated you right but I checkec again with my sight.
I thought you weren't like the rest but like before, you failed the test.
I thought we coud be the Best of Friends again for at least a bit,
but you decided its best to quit.
I thought I can live my life with that one "Perfect Friend' to help guide my way at just the right time
but once again the life I want cannot be mine.
I thought when I would look left or right you would be there by my side.
Now that we are moving on the time will come that God will give me that "Perfect Friend"
but how long will I last until my heart is shattered glass again?

" Sick and Tired "

I am so sick of everything
You say to me
Every sentence
Nothing but a bloody lie
Nothing but a poisoned dart
Aimed for my chest
I am so sick of your opinions
Comments
Complaints
Greetings
Farewells
Apologies...
Wont you just do me
One last favor
And shut up? 

 " You have changed "

Look at us now,
And how much we've changed,
I'm losing you fast,
And it's not the same...

Best friends once,
But why no more?
Why can't we be,
The way we were before?

Late nights talking on the phone,
Laughs, secrets, and tears,
Sharing all with each other,
Hopes, dreams, and fears...

She came between us,
And now we've come apart,
And I'd like to know,
If I'm still in your heart...

You used to say you loved me,
And you used to say you cared,
So if you really care for me,
Why are you no longer there?

I'm not just your little brother's g/f,
I was your best friend too,
So whatever happened 2 that bond,
That friendship between me and u?

What's going to happen to us,
Will we ever be friends once more,
Or will I be stuck missing you,
And the way we were before...


This few poems i find quite true ,
There's this fwen i have , 
idonknw hw to elaborate the stories , 
Bt i will try to explain in one by one carefully in future , 

Takecares Readers :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home